Our goal is to help infants, toddlers, and young adults feel their best and develop to their full potential while having FUN!
Every child is unique and hence, the first step involves a detailed evaluation based on current evidence based practice, to identify strengths and areas of potential improvement. After the initial evaluation, an individually tailored treatment plan is established to achieve the appropriate goals set in collaboration with family members. In our clinic, structured play activities take the form of therapeutic exercises to accomplish the desired goals set during therapy, while engaging a child’s attention and motivation. We believe in holistic approach which addresses all set goals for the kids for full potential and maximum recovery.
Some common paedatric conditions we treat include but not limited to
- Torticollis (wry, tight, stiff neck) & Plagiocephaly (flat head)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Scoliosis & Postural Concerns
- Toe Walking
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Juvenile Arthritis (JA)
- Growth & Overuse Related Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Gross Motor Development Delay/ Gross Motor Milestones
- Leg Alignment and Gait Assessment
- Other Ortho & Sport Injuries: Fractures/Dislocations- Salter/Harris type, avulsions, post dislocation, patellar/kneecap dislocation, post-surgery rehabilitation, motor vehicle accident.